Statewide Verification Hub
The Statewide Verification Hub (SHV) is an agency-wide IT solution that will improve California families’ access to
services by streamlining the eligibility verification process for many California Health and Human Services Agency
(CHHSA) programs, with initial efforts focusing on CalFresh, CalWORKs, and Medi-Cal. While upholding Californians’
privacy and security, the new IT effort will develop a modernized and leverageable Hub that will connect eligibility
case management systems with real-time data sources and federally-mandated Income Eligibility Verification System
(IEVS) data matches.
The SVH Project is a multi-department effort to bring key programs together with the common goal of producing fast
and accurate eligibility determinations for needs-based programs.
SVH Project objectives:
- Streamline client access and experience when applying for and submitting required documents for programs.
- Simplify business processes for county workers.
- Improve accuracy rates and reduce incorrect benefit determinations.
- Modernize technology to allow for better responsiveness to program changes.
- Leverage centralized data processes for other departments and programs.
Please join us for the next SVH Project Quarterly Stakeholder Meeting on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 from 10am-11am. In
accordance with COVID-19 social distancing guidance, this meeting will be held virtually via webinar and
Please click here to register for
. If you are unable to participate virtually, please call in to the conference line below.
Conference Line: (877) 454-8534
Participant Code: 5067702