Statewide Verification Hub
The Statewide Verification Hub (SVH) is an agency-wide IT solution that will improve California families' access to services by streamlining the eligibility verification process for many California Health and Human Services Agency (CHHSA) programs, with initial efforts focusing on CalFresh, CalWORKs, Medi-Cal, and child care. While upholding Californians' privacy and security, the new IT effort will develop a modernized and leverageable Hub that will connect eligibility case management systems with near real-time data sources and federally-mandated Income Eligibility Verification System (IEVS) data matches.
The SVH Project is a multi-department effort to bring key programs together with the common goal of producing verification data to support fast and accurate eligibility determinations for means-tested programs.
SVH Project objectives:
- Streamline client access and experience when applying for and submitting required documents for programs.
- Simplify business processes for county workers.
- Improve accuracy rates and reduce incorrect benefit determinations.
- Modernize technology to allow for better responsiveness to program changes.
- Leverage centralized data processes.
- Improve service delivery by providing a scalable solution that links multifactored authenticated data across departments and programs.
Please join us for the next SVH Project quarterly stakeholder meeting on the second Wednesday of every third month from 1:00 to 2:30pm. This meeting will be held virtually through Webex. Please click here to register for the webinar. Meeting materials will be available in advance.
2021 SVH Stakeholder Meeting Schedule:
- Wednesday January 27th, 10-11am
- Wednesday April 14th, 1-2:30pm
- Wednesday July 14th, 1-2:30pm
- Wednesday October 13th, 1-2:30pm