Statewide Verification Hub
The Statewide Verification Hub (SHV) is an agency-wide IT solution that will improve California families’ access to
services by streamlining the eligibility verification process for many California Health and Human Services Agency
(CHHSA) programs, with initial efforts focusing on CalFresh, CalWORKs, and Medi-Cal. While upholding Californians’
privacy and security, the new IT effort will develop a modernized and leverageable Hub that will connect eligibility
case management systems with real-time data sources and federally-mandated Income Eligibility Verification System
(IEVS) data matches.
The SVH Project is a multi-department effort to bring key programs together with the common goal of producing fast
and accurate eligibility determinations for needs-based programs.
SVH Project objectives:
- Streamline client access and experience when applying for and submitting required documents for programs.
- Simplify business processes for county workers.
- Improve accuracy rates and reduce incorrect benefit determinations.
- Modernize technology to allow for better responsiveness to program changes.
- Leverage centralized data processes for other departments and programs.
Please join us for the next SVH Quarterly Stakeholder Meeting on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 from 10am-12pm. Remote
participation is available via webinar. Please click
here to enroll. This meeting will be
held at the Office of
Systems Integration (OSI) at the address below.
CWDS Auditorium (Rooms: Ford, Franklin, and Field)
Office of Systems Integration (OSI)
2870 Gateway Oaks
Sacramento, CA 95833
If you plan on attending the meeting in-person, please notify the SVH Project via email so we can register your name with security. Agenda
and meeting materials will be
available one week prior to the meeting.