ATTN: CA STATE OF EMERGENCY (SOE) and COVID-19
VENDOR WAIVER INFORMATION AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE
The Administrator Certification Section Vendor Support and Review Unit is acting quickly to provide the vendor community with updated information as it becomes available. We appreciate your patience as we work through this unprecedented time, together. See the Community Care Licensing Division (CCLD) webpage to stay current on CCLD general information related to COVID-19.
The ACS Vendor Information page has been updated with documents and resources related to the April 2, 2020, Provider Information Notice (PIN), PIN-20-09-CCLD, Updated Statewide Waivers for Licensing Requirements Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVD-19). This PIN allows ACS to waive Administration Certification Program training requirements, as specified. Notes: PIN-20-09-CCLD, supersedes PIN 20-08-ASC - Statewide Waivers for Licensing Requirements Due to Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). PIN-20-09-CCLD applies to Group Home, Short Term Residential Treatment Programs, Adult Residential Facilities, and Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly.
The following documents and resources are intended to support vendors who wish to participate in the waiver process:
- Provider Information Notice – Provider Information Notice (PIN), PIN-20-09-CCLD, Updated Statewide Waivers for Licensing Requirements Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVD-19) – released April 2, 2020.
- Waiver Information Guide - A comprehensive guide for vendors who want to participate in the waiver process.
- Forms/Templates – Documents to be used or replicated by vendor to meet the terms and conditions of waiver participation:
- Vendor Course Notification – Vendors must submit this form with related materials before the start of each quarter.
- LIC 9142A – Roster of Participants SOE Only (Live Stream) – This version of the LIC 9142A form is to be used only by vendors that are live streaming approved courses through the waiver process.
- Notice of Payment Information – Checks or money orders mailed to the ACS from applications submitted on the Vendor Automation Platform must include this document. Additionally, identifying Vendor Information should be written on the submitted check or money order.
Potential Financial Support Resources for Small Businesses
The following links are intended to provide vendors with financial resource information during COVID-19.
The Administrator Certification Section (ACS) now offers a quick and convenient way to submit Vendor Applications and related forms electronically! In using this service, Vendors will be able to submit and track documents and receive ACS notices confirming receipt of Vendor documents.
Registering to access the system is free and easy. A one-time registration for your vendorship will be required upon your first use of service. Registering for an account does not mean you are an approved vendor.
Click the following link to register and sign-in to the platform:
Vendor Automation Platform
For step by step instructions in using the service, see the following link for the
Vendor Automation Manual
Use the following document to submit identifying vendor information with your payment:
Notice of Payment Information
Note - application processing fees must continue to be mailed with identifying vendor information to the ACS at:
CDSS - Community Care Licensing Division
Administrator Certification Section
744 P Street, MS 9-17-47
Sacramento, CA 95814
If you have questions or wish to share feedback on the service, contact Michael Estioko at:
Other valuable resource information
Core of Knowledge charts
Vendor Quarterly Meeting PowerPoints