Electronic Services Portal
The Electronic Services Portal (ESP) is a website that allows providers to take care of all their payroll needs online using your tablet, smartphone, laptop or computer. Recipients have the ability to approve/reject timesheets online and providers have the ability to complete and submit their electronic timesheets, view their payment status and history, sign-up for and make changes to Direct Deposit and submit Sick Leave Claims.
ESP Frequently Asked Questions documents and other helpful information is available to you. You can view this information at the following locations:
- ESP & TTS Training Materials
- ESP Frequently Asked Questions
- ESP Assignment (Armenian, Chinese, Spanish)
- (EVV) Electronic Visit Verification for Recipients and Providers
- Paid Sick Leave Program Information
- Online Direct Deposit Services
- EVV Mobile App EULA (Armenian, Chinese, Spanish)
- Travel Claim FAQ (Armenian,Chinese, Spanish)
- Sick Leave Claim FAQ (Armenian, Chinese, Spanish)
- ESP Text (SMS) Messages Terms of Service (Armenian, Chinese, Spanish)
- Web Browser Information
Electronic Service Portal Registration
To Register to use the Electronic Services Portal Website go to the following website www.etimesheets.ihss.ca.gov to set up an account, select the “Register Here” link, and follow the online prompts: Register Here.
The IHSS Service Desk is available to help those recipients and providers that need assistance with the Electronic Services Portal Website. Please contact the IHSS Service Desk at (866) 376-7066 during normal business hours of 8am- 5pm Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays.
Electronic Service Portal Webcasts
The learning video listed below provides an overview for recipients and providers of the Electronic Services Portal Website.
Electronic Services Portal Live Webinars
Several live ESP webinars have been scheduled by the California Department of Social Services (CDSS) for you to participate in and ask questions.
This webinar series will cover ESP, completing and submitting an electronic timesheet through the ESP, and approving electronic timesheets through the ESP. Click here: Electronic Services Portal Webinar to view the scheduled and sign up for the ESP webinar.
Electronic Visit Verification Webcasts